Hello blogging world. I am here at last! .... Thanks to my awesome sister, Heather, who is the ultimate blogger!! Thanks Heather!!!! So I would just like everyone to know up front that my blog may completely crazy in the sense that I am a bit crazy. .. Ok, a lot crazy! I have a little saying sitting on my dresser that says....... "I live in my own little world, That's ok, they know me here!"...... So true. But anyway, I'm glad I finally bit the bullet and got my blog going.....again, thanks to Heather! :) And for today, remember... "It is the sweet, simple things of LIFE which are the REAL ones after all." ....Mary Engelbreit.





8 comments:
Congratulations on joining the fabulous world of blogging. You will always be greatful you decided to start writing down the fun things that go on in the lives of those in your cute little fam....no matter how often or how long/short you write. Anything you write will be treasured later on!! You are so very welcome for the help! Easy to make a cute blog when you are working with such cute kiddies! LOVE YA!
Yeah, I am so excited!!! I will be checking regularly!!!
Welcome to Blogger! Your background is really cute! I can't believe how many ward members are on here! I will send you an invite (because mine is private) if you want to see mine! Now that I am in nursery I don't get to see people anymore!
Yay! I'm so glad I get to hear more from "Julie" - on your blog. Maybe we can actually see each other someday soon! Very high tech and cute blog! Impressive!
Yay, Pulsie! Welcome Aboard! It's funny how much we don't hear about what's really going on in our families...even in our own family! That's why I love this so much! It's such a wonderful way to keep in touch and know what's going on in everybody's lives. It's also such a great way to document family milestones and memories! Luv ya!!
Yeah! I'm so glad you invited me here--it's such a fun way to keep up with people nowadays. Your blog is soooo cute (Heather may need to help me out too--I just started one myself but it is so generic and I still don't know what I'm doing yet)
Way cute! Love ya sis!
Way to go. I'm so excited to see what your blog adds to my daily blog checks.
Post a Comment