Friday, August 15, 2008

Married at last!!!!!





McKaylee's very favorite teacher, Miss Morgan, got married a few weeks ago, and we got to go to the reception! What a beautiful reception. It was at a gorgeous home in Draper. I have never seen anything like it before! AMAZING! And she was beautiful! She has been a friend of my family's forever. They used to be in our ward growing up and then she was in my dad and mom's singles branch years back. So McKaylee met up with a bunch of her classmates at the reception and it was fun to see them run around together. Then it was time for dancing. It was so neat. They played "Daddy's Little Girl" by Frank Fontane as Jamie and her dad danced. Wow! I love that song! It really takes me back. I think my dad struggled a little each time one of us got married. He has 5 major daddy's girls! McKaylee BEGGED me to stay. But anyone who knows me, knows it doesn't take much to get this mama to dance! We stayed and danced forever and it was so fun! McKaylee had her first dance with a boy. It was a friend from school and he came over to me and said..."Will you make McKaylee dance with me on the next song? It's going to be a ROMANTIC one!" HILARIOUS! So when the music started he got down on one knee and asked her to dance.. So cute! But I know if I wasn't there to make her dance with him, she would have bolted in the other direction! Anyway, it was a fun night and CONGRATS to Jamie and Travis Ault and their new life together...May the force be with you!!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey Stubler said...

OHHH McKaylee!!! I wish you had a picture of her dancing with that boy. How cute is that?