So since I was with my family last night, Brady took the kids to the U of U game........GO UTES! He is quite the trooper to take all of them. He text me about 20 minutes into the game and said Brinley was done...she was ready to go home. She is just like her mom. Not much of an attention span at all! But they had a great time. Thanks Brady for taking them! I know they loved going with you! 

This morning we had the opportunity of going to the baby blessing for Henry Hayden Felt...son of Taylor and Martha. :) Taylor is Brady's manager at the Bike shop. Brady calls him his "Wing Man". Taylor really is amazing. The happiest guy you've ever met. He helps Brady out so much and is also a good friend. His wife Martha is probably the most happy, adorable, witty person I have ever met. She is always so happy and has the most contagious smile ever! They also have an adorable little 2 year old, Jack. He is a spittin' image of his daddy! They live up in Bountiful in a beautiful home. It was fun to be there with them today! And sweet baby Henry looked so
darling in his little white outfit!





























3 comments:
cute pictures! your kids are darling! make sure you send me an invite to your private blog.....though I'm horrible at looking at the private ones......I hate all these "private" blogs.......but I GUESS I understand! maybe a little ;)
cute cute pics! Bubu looks so handsome in his little suit! Loveit!
what a fun tradition with your mom and sisters!
Post a Comment