Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nevermind on the private blog!!!!

So this is the second time I have gone private then back to normal. Private is a royal pain in the FARFEGNUGEN!!! Half of the people I invite can't get in. So here I am back in the land of Open Blog! So welcome everyone!!! Except for the creepos! ~~~

3 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Ya private is kind of a pain!!! I'm back to the open blog as well! I think if you not dumb and telling to much about your self and where you live, etc. It's all good!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I didn't have your email address to send mine to you. I understand (kinda) why people go private, but I hate it! I don't read them very often. Happy you're back......let's be honest, if someone wants to find you....they can! even without a blog!

Fritzsche's said...

ok loser. I totally went private after reading that you were doing it and marci too. I was planning on doing it and then wasn't sure and then dit it that same night that you said that. Now what am I going to do. Private really doesn't seem all that bad. People just have to type in their email don't they or how do they get on? maybe I need to look more into this.