Today we had a S.S. hood Easter egg hunt! Yes, I know! It's pretty pathetic that the Edwards keep hanging out in their circle and WON'T LEAVE! My friend Jennine said that her Mom asked the other day if she missed having us around and she said, "No, not really...I see them just about everyday!" :) I know. What can we say? We just LOVE our S.S hood family!
So we did an Easter egg hunt in Jennine and Rory's backyard and it was so fun! They have the most amazing backyard so it was perfect! Then we had a little lunch afterwards!
It was so fun!!! I really am going to miss living there so much. I'm gonna just pitch a tent in Jennine's backyard since it's so big and just call it our "second home"!
Here are some pics from today!

McKaylee LOVES to pose!...can't ya tell?

All the kids piling on the new kid on the block..:) Jordan.


Kids of the S.S hood! ....And this isn't even everybody!


The Chef's...Rory and Jennine

Hank trying to keep up with Solo!
Cute Kenyon!
Little Rori Ana!

Hank, Tweeder and Do G.






Here are the kids...anxiously waiting!

Do G loves Hank, but Hank acts so completely bugged by him....it's so sad.
Thanks everyone for a fun day! Hope everyone has a Happy Easter...or should I say.."Hoppy Easter"....:) I know. I'm lame. :)
4 comments:
How did I know you'd already have Easter posted! You rock. I love the picture of Jordan, it cracked me up!
Loved the pics!!! We did have so much fun. Hopefully everyone got enough eggs.
Your kids are so cute! Looks like such a fun day.
Love,
Lil'Ann:)
Cute! It is always so hard to leave your neighbors and friends. i think it's great that you are still hanging out with them!
Post a Comment