Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Brinley!!!

I can't believe my little Brinley is 8 years old today!
Brinley, Brinley, Brinley..............You are so much like your mom in sooooo many ways!
Sometimes it freaks me out a little bit at how much of myself I see in you!
You are such a happy little girl! You love to make people laugh! You just bring a smile to every one's face that is around you!

You have such a contagious little laugh! I love to listen to you laugh! Especially when it is one of your "gut" laughs! People can't help but laugh with you!!!

You have such a sweet little spirit and are so thoughtful! I love how you love writing little notes and doing things for me and for others!

I love how absolutely carefree you are 99% of the time! Again, just like your mom! :) You bring such a happy, fun spirit into our home and we love you so much! You help me remember that life is too short to worry about the "little things" and to just ENJOY EACH MOMENT! Life would definitely not be as exciting without you and your fun little spunky personality in our home!

I love you so much and am so proud of you!! You are also such a good friend to your brother and sister! We love you Brinley!!!.....And can't wait for your Baptism in a few weeks!!!

4 comments:

Royce's said...

Happy birthday Brin!! We love you too! May all your birthday wishes come true.

Anonymous said...

I have loved watching all these cute kids get baptized this year. There is nothing better than turning eight!

Emily said...

What a darling she is! And her 8th birthday party sounded like a blast!! What a fun idea!

Heidelweiss said...

Great post. She is adorable!