**************************
We had our Father's Day/June Birthdays party last week and Grandpa D. made his famous ribs! Alex could not get enough of them! He and his cousin, Seneca downed just about a whole rack of ribs between just the two of them!

Cute Charly!
Gotta love the mess that comes with the delicious ribs!
Here, the kids are dancing around while my Dad played his banjo and sang! ....Something we also did a lot of when I was growing up!
Dad singing, "Frog Kissin" while the kids danced! I could sit and listen to him play his banjo and sing ALL DAY LONG! Growing up, when I would come home from dates, he would always be out on the porch with his legs kicked up, playing his banjo! I love you Dad!













5 comments:
I am so GLAD that we are done with those county reports!!!Zach had Weber!..Hope you are doing good!..Brooke
Your dad seems so cool, I love hearing all about him and his stories.
Good luck tomorrow!!!!
that is so cute seeing your dad play that banjo! Chance is always talking about getting one so i HAD to grab him to come see those pictures. Your dad is stinkin precious! what fun memories of him just singing silly songs and playin. cute cute!
Looks like a fun month (so far). And now congratulations on your cute baby lumpkins! She's so cute! I love that your dad would play the banjo on the porch when you came home from dates. I'm going to insist that Steve learns to play so he can do the same. Great idea.
So fun. You know I grew up in good ole Tooele County...
Post a Comment