We love this little baby girl soooo much! But she has got some MAJOR STANK issues! She has got the WORST gas on the planet! She is sooo stinky! Even when we were in the hospital and she spent most of her time in the nursery under the lights, the nurses said..."Your baby is soo stinky!" They said they would all be sitting around and smell something HORRID and everyone would say, "That's Baby Edwards!" Yep! That's our baby girl! Sugar and Spice and doesn't smell so nice! :) I always have to apologize ahead of time when I pass her off to someone cause no doubt she will stink it up! So she has this little shirt that my friend, Lindsey gave her that says.."HER ROYAL HEINY" and we added a little something to it that we thought fit better! "HER ROYAL HEINY REEKS!" Let's just hope little Olivia grows out of her STANK soon!Saturday, July 11, 2009
STANK baby.........A day at the beach!
We love this little baby girl soooo much! But she has got some MAJOR STANK issues! She has got the WORST gas on the planet! She is sooo stinky! Even when we were in the hospital and she spent most of her time in the nursery under the lights, the nurses said..."Your baby is soo stinky!" They said they would all be sitting around and smell something HORRID and everyone would say, "That's Baby Edwards!" Yep! That's our baby girl! Sugar and Spice and doesn't smell so nice! :) I always have to apologize ahead of time when I pass her off to someone cause no doubt she will stink it up! So she has this little shirt that my friend, Lindsey gave her that says.."HER ROYAL HEINY" and we added a little something to it that we thought fit better! "HER ROYAL HEINY REEKS!" Let's just hope little Olivia grows out of her STANK soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













7 comments:
I think she is so adorable and I would love to hold her - stink and all. :) I need to meet her. I love that you know a little kenyon. Cute.
nothing beats a day at the "beach" oh its the funnest place on the earth. looks like you guys had a blast. i LOVE olivia's shirt, thats hilarious!
That is so funny, I can't believe she is so gassy. What are you feeding her? Maybe it's the formula?
I want to go their so bad! Thanks for the reminder and by the way I'll take your stinky baby any day!
That was so much fun. We for sure need to do that again. I bet Kenyon's stink could put Olivias to shame.
How can something so cute be so stinky?!! LOL..That beach is AWESOME I am taking the kids there for sure how fun!! Cute pics I love Olivia's shirt, hahaha!
that is so fuuny that she is so stinky....it totally made me laugh out loud!
And I didn't know about the Herriman beach, looks fun!
Post a Comment