
So, I may get in a bit of trouble for posting this picture but it is one of my favorites of my cute Mom!!! Yes...this is her swimsuit! We were at a family swimming party and Mom has NEEEVVER worn a swim suit and she showed up in this! So perfect! Ahh...Love her!
Happy Birthday Mom! You truly are the best friend to me, the most amazing mother and the PERFECT Grandma!
One of my favorite things about you is how thoughtful you are! Always sending little love notes, Calling to check up on us and ALWAYS thinking of others! You have taught me how important it is to serve others! And because of you I LOVE serving others! I know I am who I am today because of you!
Thank you so much for believing in me when nobody else did! Whether it was when I was a horribly obnoxious teenager who ran away from home for a week because I didn't want to weed....or when I was dealing with the biggest struggle of my life 4 years ago. You always believed in me and I always felt your love and prayers!
I couldn't ask for a better Mom!
I love so much and hope you had a great day!
Love,
Pulse :)
Mom's trademark!





No comments:
Post a Comment