Saturday we had our Annual Cul-De-Sac of FIRE!!! Yes, we still venture out to our old house to be with the friends we love and miss so much! It was a blast as usual and the fireworks were GREAT! Although, I didn't get pics of the fireworks cause I was holding Livi while she was clapping and screeching while she watched them! The kids were so happy to see their friends again! They miss them so much! Man, I'm still homesick...So homesick! These people are more than friends to us, they are our family. But I know we are where we are supposed to be right now! And we love our new house! I know it will just take time. But you can bet that we will continue to attend the Cul-De-Sac of FIRE every year!Monday, July 5, 2010
The Cul-De-Sac of FIRE!!
Saturday we had our Annual Cul-De-Sac of FIRE!!! Yes, we still venture out to our old house to be with the friends we love and miss so much! It was a blast as usual and the fireworks were GREAT! Although, I didn't get pics of the fireworks cause I was holding Livi while she was clapping and screeching while she watched them! The kids were so happy to see their friends again! They miss them so much! Man, I'm still homesick...So homesick! These people are more than friends to us, they are our family. But I know we are where we are supposed to be right now! And we love our new house! I know it will just take time. But you can bet that we will continue to attend the Cul-De-Sac of FIRE every year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















3 comments:
so fun! I was just wondering when Olivia turned 1. did u ever do her pics??? She's a doll
How fun! I love the 4th. If Brady starts growing a bob, I'm going to be seriously worried that he's trying to turn into Brigham Young ;).
Julie you are so sweet! thank you for that comment on my blog. Who knew selling Hank would be such a rewarding decision. I feel like i've made a life long friend.
Post a Comment