
Well, the time has FINALLY come! As I am very sad to see my kids head back to school, I would be crazy if I wasn't a little excited to have my clean and QUIET house back! :) We had a great summer! It was just a LOOONG one with NO yard up until a few weeks ago! Look how cute these girls are! They are getting so grown up! (THAT makes me sad!) So they headed off to school and had a GREAT day! I am always nervous for some reason on the kids first day back. But the girls LOVED their teachers and had a great day!


My Bubba started KINDERGARTEN! Waaaaaaaaah! What is wrong with us mothers? Why are we such babies when it comes to sending our little ones off to Kindergarten? Well, Alex was soooo excited. He kept asking me every 5 minutes on Monday when he got to go. We eventually had to just set the timer so he could go look and see how much time was left. He was excited cause he gets to ride the bus. He kept saying, "Mom, you can just stay home and I'll walk to the Bus Stop since I know where it is". WHAT? No way. We took him to the bus stop. Saw him off and then hustled down to the school to see him go in!

Look at our little Peeping Livi while we were out taking pics!

He HAD to do this pose!

Cute Nick, Alex and Easton! These boys are all on the same soccer team and also all in the same class together so they are so excited for that!

Anxiously awaiting the bus.
6 comments:
Julie, they are BEAUTIFUL! (and handsome of course) I can't believe how grown up they look! So stylish. Sheesh! Can they come help me?! ;) Livi is so dang cute and can't believe she is helping with laundry! Sheesh. Looks like life is going great for you! I've been thinking of throwin Link a small party cuz his bday is dec 27. Glad to hear it went well. Looks like a blast! :)
You're going to have to beat those boys off with sticks julie! your girls are so beautiful. Isn't back to school great! (unless your a teacher. boooo!)
Your kids are growing up waaaaayy to fast!! I miss them! I remember when they were all so little, running around together? What happened? Im glad the kids love their new school so much, we miss you guys like crazy!
Cute buncha kids. I love your little guy's enthusiastic look about the bus. Looks just like Will :).
Ok, these pics are freakin adorable! Look how gorgous McKaylee looks! She looks like she is 15!!!!! And how cute are those boys sitting on the curb waiting for the bus! And sweet little Livi! These are great pohtos!
Your girls are so cute and grown up. Watch out for the boys that will be chasing them by the end of the year. And I can't believe that Alex started Kindergarten. That's so exciting and now you just have Olivia at home for half the day. That must be nice for a change. I wish I had a clean quite house. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment