Alright, I'm pretty obnoxious. I haven't even had my blog up for a day and I am on my third post! I was just heading off to bed and noticed a little saying thatI love! It is.....
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive-to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.".... Marcus Aurelius. What a profound thought! And with all of the sadness and devistating situations that have happened the past few weeks in and around our family, I think that makes this quote so much more amazing. Life is so precious! So lets make the best of it!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow, you're not kidding...not even 24 hrs. of having your blog...that's funny! Cute blog by the way!!!
Also, great quote! I had no idea that you were so profound....I love it! It's a great quote to apply to my family & life right now as well! Thanks Julie!!! Hope you have a great day today!
Michelle
Yay you're a blogger now! Now you can stop making fun, cuz if I am not mistaken, in 24 hours you yourself have become an "Uber Blogger"! I'm glad you finally set one up!
Post a Comment