Poor Bubba came in our bedroom about 1:00 am last night. He was sobbing and saying... "My eyes are sticky, My eyes are sticky." I had no clue what he was talking about because he had been playing outside all day and had felt just fine. When I turned on the light I saw that his little eyes were completely glued shut with goop. Then about every hour the rest of the night he was up crying because his eyes were "sticky". A trip to the Dr. and a some eye drops and he is all better! Today was the girls' last day of school. I can't believe how fast the year has flown by. But Hallelujah! We get to sleep in now! And now I am off to bed after a LONG day of month end work!! Which I was able to get done sooner because my amazing hubby came home from work early to help out. He is the greatest! Brady...I love you! :)
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So sorry to hear about Bubba's "sticky eyes." ;-) Glad he is feeling better though. I bet the girls are happy to be out of school. Kaden is loving summer and riding the bike you guys gave him like a pro! He loves it! Thanks again for that! Hard to believe that school starts for us already on the 28th of this month! Time flies!
Post a Comment