Yesterday was the last day of school for the girls. The girls have absolutely LOVED their teachers this year.. Ms. Fullmer and Miss Morgan(soon to be Ault). McKaylee took the camera to school to take pictures of everyone! McKaylee's teacher, Miss Morgan is adorable! She is about the size of a 3rd grader. She blends right in. She was in my mom and dad's singles branch for a while a few years back and is getting married on August 1, 2008. YAY!
I'm so grateful that my girls have had such great teachers! What would we do without our teachers? .. And here's a shout out to Kim.....We love you! You are an amazing teacher too! Your kids are so lucky to have you! .."A teacher affects eternity; No one can tell where his influence stops."..Henry Adams





2 comments:
So weird to see "Miss Morgan" all grown up and teaching now. I just remember her as a little girl in our home ward. It's definitely a blessing to have great teachers!!! HAPPY DAY!
How cute, your kids are adorable, poor bubba, sticky eyes, that is so sad! I can't believe you haven't seen Ever, I will totally bring her over next time! See ya saturday!
Post a Comment