

So I have been at Girls Camp all week and can't wait to get all my fun pictures and stuff on here after things slow down a bit. But I had to post this one today. While I was up at camp, I found my little sister, Kristin's twin!! I thought the resemblence was amazing. Although, Stephanie is only 17 years old, 6 feet tall and talks about 2 octives lower than our cute Kristin. Even when my kids saw some of the pictures they said.. "Aunt Kristin went to camp with you too?....Oh, wait, is that her? " :) I even did a picture of me and Steph doing the Dahlquist sister "cheek" that we do every time we see each other! Let me know what you think!





2 comments:
That is so crazy, Pulsie! You'll have to bring her over sometime so we can have a "twin picture" together! By the way, I am SO thrilled and flattered to look like a 17 year old!!
WOW! She TOTALLY looks like Kristi-Dist! Crazy!!!!! Glad camp went well...and also glad it's over now so that you can relax!!! Hope your surgery went well. I totally didn't know you were having your surgery yesterday! Why didn't you say anything when I saw you at walmart? HELLO!!!!!! How are you? Need anything? Can I bring dinner over?
Post a Comment