Saturday, July 12, 2008

To my cute friend Amber.........




So up at camp this week, I was talking to Amber's husband, Marco. I am now on a mission to get Amber to blog more!!! I mentioned what a neat blog entry she did on Fatherhood, and Marco said.."You must not have read it, cause I wrote it"..oops! Props to Marco for entering the blogging world! I told Marco I was going to do a post dedicated to Amber to get her blogging more! So if you know Amber, or even if you don't, go leave her a comment about what a beautiful little baby they have...Teagan!! This was his first time trying Italian Ice! Not sure if he loved it or hated it! So So cute though! They are a beautiful family! I LOVE YOU AMBER!!! Start showing us more pictures of you and those cute kids!

1 comment:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Amber is such a cutie, who doesnt love Miss Amber? K so how funny you found our blog, I had no idea that so many people in the ward had a blog, Whoo Hoo!! I love your background BTW! Thanks for the cute comment on my blog, even though I would have to strongly disagree with it! :) So I am totally adding you to my list!