Monday, July 14, 2008

So you think you can....pop and lock???


My favorite show each season is "So you think you can dance". I absolutely love how these kids come in only knowing their style of dance and are then expected to learn every other kind of ballroom dance, and must do it well! My favorite style by far is hip hop of course, and more specifically those who incorporate popping and locking into it. There was a kid who auditioned and was amazing! He chose not to go further in the competition but has done tons of stuff since the audition aired. He is unbelievable! Watch it and see!!!

5 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

I dont think he's HUMAN!! Ben can pop and lock good, but NOTHING like that kid-thats unbelivable!

Lindsey Stubler said...

I AM COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE--- I tape it and watch the whole show over and over. Am I lame or what? Anyway, I love your blog, it's super cute.

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Pulsie!
I actually saw this audition for some reason when I was home one night!! He is AMAZING! It was especially fun to see the judges' reactions!

Anonymous said...

I really liked this show too, until last week when they ripped that poor Jessica to pieces and told Will to get a new partner. Hello, I felt terrible for her.

Sticks and Stones said...

that was sweet! i bet you can do that too - right??? thanks for the fun link, you give me all the good stuff!