So I had my second carpal tunnel surgery yesterday so I am out of commission for a few days. The surgery went great mostly because of the anesthesiologist.....:) Thanks Dr. Rideout! You are the best! I'm still hurtin pretty bad today. This hand is definitely worse than my right was. Go figure. And I am so lucky to have such an amazing family to help out....Even when I really don't feel like I need it. My cute mom took me to the hospital and then took care of me all last night til Brady got home. And Brady's mom had my kids all yesterday and kept them over night. My sister, Kim came over this morning and played with the kids. They had a little picnic out on the tramp. How fun! Then my little sister, Kristin and her little Charly came in the afternoon. Thanks everyone! I love you all so much!! Thanks for taking good care of me and my little family. And for anyone who suffers from carpal tunnel.........GO GET THE SURGERY DONE! I wish I would have done it 5 years ago! I finally have feeling in my hands again. YIPEE!!!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Pulsie, thank you SO much for taking these pictures!! With my next pregnancy, if that CT kicks in again, I may just throw in the towel and get the surgery before I get to the excrutiating pain you have had to endure day after day!!
I'm so glad that you have been taken good care of. I guess you didn't need me for anything. Your family is so great. I hope you are up and handing out popsicles soon. :) HAHAHA.
Julie! I can't believe how many people around here have blogs! I've been blogging for a couple years and I love it. Your blog is darling. Send me an email if you want an invite to mine, it's private. :)
my email is:
allison@roundpegdzn.com
And BTW, I didn't even know you were having surgery. I think that makes two times you didn't let me help!
k I am SO sending Cory in to get the surgery!! Lucky for you for having such great help. I'm sure McKaylee was a big help, she always helps us with my screaming child. YAY for blogging..but it isn't so good when I sluff church and then blog about it! Just kidding..we have relaxed and played enough so we are back in town and back to reality so back to primary on Sunday.
Soooooooooo...how come I was one of the last to find out about this..AND I RAN INTO YOU AT WALMART on MONDAY!!!!!!!!! Shame on you!!!!! That's what sisters are for..and now I feel bad that Kim and Kristin were there and I wasn't. Do you need any more help? I would love to do something...anything! LMK!
for someone with carpel tunnel you sure type a lot! you are a serious blogger - i love it!
sorry i am such a bad friend I didn't even know you had carpel tunnel,let alone surgery, and then i did nothing to help you out. sorry! maybe we need to get together more eh?
p.s i had surgery too - on the 10th. no dr rideout for me - I am way to afraid of him seeing me naked! yikes!
Post a Comment