So tonight Brinley and Alex disappeared for about an hour. I started to get a bit concerned because they were being so quiet and hadn't been fighting at all. Brinley kept running in and out of the kitchen getting supplies for her "project". Then every few minutes, Alex would come running out saying..."It's almost done! It's almost done!! They finally brought out their completed masterpiece and it was a new home for Hank! It is even equipped with a little doggie door, doggie window, and yes, a chimney too! It looked a little small for Hank, but he climbed right in and settled down. He actually LOVES it! Brinley has such a creative mind and is always thinking up new and fun things! This one definitely is one of her BEST!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Just checked the blog and my mom and I are so impressed! Our favorite part is the Chimney! Way to go guys! Julie, I am shocked you haven't added music yet...what's up?
That is such a cute house for Hank. I bet he loves it. Good job! He sure looks cute it in.
Your kids are darling! I love how Alex kept telling you it was almost ready. Too cute!
i love it - i still think it is weird you guys have a dog! but great. every kid needs a dog! good job Brady for joining the pet-owner world!
Thats a beautiful house, I am also impressed, chimney and all!!!
Post a Comment