Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bubba and his new soccer get-up!

We went yesterday to get Alex's new Soccer stuff. He ran into Big 5 faster than I have ever seen that kid run. He is so excited to play soccer. This kid loves any sport but especially loves soccer. Brady played soccer up until High school and I think he is actually more excited than Alex for him to start soccer. Alex woke up first thing this morning and said.."Dad, can we go put on my soccer stuff?" I really don't know who was more excited putting on the soccer gear, Brady or Bubba... Brady was beaming!! Here are some pictures of the boys practicing out in the front yard. I must say, my little three year old has got some serious skills!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey Stubler said...

How cute! I'm glad him and Jonah are on the same team- we'll be crazy soccer moms cheering for our little boys, huh!

The Escobar Family said...

Such a doll! Let me know when his soccer games are. I would love to go cheer on my favorite boyfriend.

Melissa said...

he's so stinkin cute! I love all your quotes on the side! ....it's melissa btw