Friday, August 8, 2008

"So You Think You Can Dance" Finale!

Wow! Last night I watched the Finale of my favorite show each season.."So You Think You Can Dance". It was so so awesome! We were up in Park City at a lodge last night. Brady had a bike convention up there so we stayed the night. I was able to watch the whole show un-interrupted (by little ones)...so nice! So the final 2 guys were both street dancers. They have never had a street dancer in the finale. And in the end, Joshua won. I was actually pulling for Twitch, but Joshua was really good as well! So I am posting a few of my favorite dances they did last night. Two are dances done earlier in the season and one is a dance off between the two best pop and lock dancers EVER. One being my favorite, Robert Muraine. ( I did a post a while back on him) So enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADRa3cnexrg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4DPw-YL2SI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbO-BY2GcYw

1 comment:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Hey Julie! Im going private on our blog so I need your e-mail address. E-mail me at sheabay28@yahoo.com
Thanks :)