Friday, August 1, 2008

Swimming with Grandma Sue!

So Grandma Sue decided she wanted to take the grand kids to the pool for a pool party! Yep, I know she is quite brave! We all headed over to the Draper pool! Grandma, and 7 of her Grand kids! Luckily, Aunt Amy came along in case the younger ones went crazy on Grandma! Although, Grandma Sue does this sort of thing quite often, and seems to handle all of them great! I know! Pretty amazing! She really does love it though! She has said many times that her grand kids are her life! Anyway, they all had a great time playing with their cousins! Here are some pics of their fun day at the pool! Bubba and Jada! The Cousins!


McKaylee on the board!

Brinley eating her famous "Cheeseburger-plain-no meat!" aka.."Cheese and bun!" Beautiful Sadie!
Grandma and Bubba! Alex and his big cousin, Cole! Alex in his pink life jacket, and still happy as a lark!
Jada is pretty happy too! Bubba kept saying.."Geronimo!"

I think it's way past someone's nap time! Every bathing suit needs it's own pair of pink rain boots to complete the outfit! 'Til next time!











3 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

Looks like so much fun. I love that picture of Alex and his churro. He is so cute. I'm so glad that Brinley had a juicy burger today too. Silly girl. By the way, you have my last name spelled wrong on your blog. Its FRITZSCHE. Gads get it right would ya?

Allison said...

What a blast! You are so lucky to have your family close by so that you can do these things. I wish my mom and/or dad lived closer. Those kinds of days are the ones that kids remember. Love your blog!

Aimee said...

I can't believe you were so close to my house and you didn't even come by. YOU DOG!! Oh well, I guess you were too busy with kids! Ditto here.