Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yipee! Bubba is cruisin' around on 2 wheels......finally!!


YAY! Last night Brady convinced Alex to try riding his bike without training wheels. For some weird reason, he is very emotionally attached to those suckers! After one try, he was off and doing awesome! Pretty soon he will be jumping of the ramp with all of his other buddies in our circle. Tonight after riding his bike with "only 2 wheels", he decided to have a major meltdown when he found out the training wheels were not going back on his bike. Hmmm. He loves them! Just not sure why, so much???? YAY Bubba! We're so proud of you!



So I have been working all day long. End of the month is always such a busy time for me with my medical coding. Anyway, While Brady was outside with the kids, I started watching the movie "Charly." It was just on some random channel and was about 20 minutes into it when I started watching. Brady came in and sat down and watched part of me and we were laughing our heads off at how much the character, Charly is like me! Over the top, and quite obnoxious, to be frank! Seriously. Kinda crazy. So I went and rented it so we could watch it. I thought it would be a nice, uplifting and funny show for us to watch. Well, I am not a book reader, so I have not read the book like everyone in the Universe apparently has and had no clue that Brady and I would be sobbing by the end of the movie. Wow! What a great show and an even better message, but holy moly! I haven't had a good cry like that in ages! So if you haven't seen it or read the book, do it! It will definitely be worth your time!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's SO dang cute! I haven't read the book or watched the movie. If I feel like crying, I know what to watch! I didn't know you worked?!

Aimee said...

I can't believe he is already on 2 wheels. My Bubba didn't ride a 2 wheeler until this year. And he's 5 What a cutie!

Stacy and Justin said...

That is awesome.. I can't wait to teach my little boy how to ride a bike.. You guys really have a cute family.. Justin B.