

Today was Alex's first day of preschool. Wow! Time really flies! My baby is in preschool. I have been emotional since I woke up this morning! It helped that he was so excited and was not nervous to go AT ALL. In fact, when we got there, I got out to take pictures and also to reassure him if he got sad that everything would be fine. Well, we got out of the car, and I started walking up with him and he stopped and turned around and said, "What are you doing? You can't come in here! Only the kids." Funny. It actually made it easier on me. If he would of been sad, I don't think I would have handled it well. I still cried all the way to the car. I really don't get it. We moms are always looking forward to any time alone that we have, but when we finally get it, we hate it. At least I do. I have been sitting home playing with Hank watching the clock. Well, I guess our kids will grow up whether we want them to or not. We just need to make sure we enjoy every moment of every day that we have with them!


Bubba and his neighbor friend, Kinsey.





8 comments:
Oh my gosh, could he be any cuter! Seriously! I love the part where he said only the kids can come in.
Is this the first year he's in pre-school? He looks darling. Is that Camean's pre-school? I just love her.
Way cute little boy. He looks like a little man!
he's so cute! I want to steal him!
Jonah totally posed the same way as Alex in his first picture. I'll blog it so you'll have to see. Way funny. I've been watching the clock ever since Jonah left today... and I bawled in the car too. Sad, huh!
Your little Alex is just too dang precious! I'm a pre-school teacher up here, and we love the ones who are just excited to be there. That means the parents are doing a famulous job! Trust me...you're not that bad. I've seen way more attached moms! Good luck with his first year. He's such a cutie. And we'll see you thursday.(we can't wait)
sorry i meant fabulous!
oh he is too cute!!!
Post a Comment