
Brady has been working so much lately so we decided we needed to get away for a few days! We went to St George and stayed in Brady's parents new condo. It was so great! It actually felt like home even though we had never been there.
We don't go ANYWHERE!!! It is hard when Brady works long hours and I also have my work to do. Luckily now, I am able to do it online, so it worked out perfectly. It was so relaxing and nice to just do nothing but veg!! I should've been better about taking pictures, but we really didn't do anything too amazing!
Thanks to my cute mom for a fun travel treat bag with lots of snacks for the ride down. And thank you KRISTIN and AMY and GUY for taking such great care of our little ones! We love you so much! 
Bubba's first day of preschool is tomorrow and he was so excited tonight when he went to bed that he could hardly stand it!
He is the star student tomorrow and so this is the cute, cute poster that he did with his Aunt Kristin while we were away! Thanks so much Kristin!


Bubba on the way home from Aunt Amy's. He had a busy weekend!





2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love going to St. George for the weekend.
That poster is so darling!!! your so lucky you got away. We haven't done that for 18 months. yikes!
Post a Comment