This little niece of mine is so adorable. And anytime she is around, the spotlight is always on her! She has the funniest little faces and cutest little giggle! The other day, we went to lunch together..Kim and Heather, we missed you! Charly was being silly the whole time. I wish I could get a picture of her face when she scrunches her little nose. Every time I try to get a picture, I miss it by a half of a second! Still, she is so funny! We could just sit and watch her for hours!
And every time she sees me, she says.."Bubba!" She loves Bubba!! In this picture, she is getting some serious love from her older cousin!!



5 comments:
Wow, that looks like a serious kiss!!!!! Go Bubba!
Way cute picture of Bubba! You have got a little ladies man on your hands!
Sorry Ever freaked out, she is a little fussy right now???? That charly is way cute!
lol WOW looks like you must be watching some serious smut on the TV or your husband is a serious romantic?! Bubba's looks hilarious! He's been watching some smooth operator! classic! Love it! Want to teach my nursery class Sunday for me? ;)
I just realized my "smut" comment might have sounded rude? I was being TOTOALLY sarcastic! Don't ever read into what I say. I'm sure you don't watch "smut"
Post a Comment