
A sleepover in Bubba's room.

Bubba, Milli and Rolls! We miss you Rolls!!!
McKaylee and Isabelle
Fun in the snow with Rolls!
Cute Brinley!
Bubba and his cousin, Jada
Grandma Sue and Bubba and Jada
No! It's mine!
2 very sad girls at their Cousin, Tanner's farewell! ...McKaylee and Savanah
Elder Langston and Brinley
Alex, Jada and Elder Langston. I can't believe he has already been out for 8 months!
Cole and Brinley!
Bubba's first year of T-ball playing for the RED WINGS!
Brady and Alex in the outfield
There is no better coach then a dad!
Alex and his trophy!!
Jada and Hank. He is heavier than she is! She LOVES Hank! And he loves her too!
The Edwards and Hardcastle cousins
Bubba and Charly on memorial day! It was a rainy day!***************************************************************************
Saturday, we went to Lagoon for my summer work party! It was a blast! Brady was able to come too, and we also brought their cousin, Whitney along! Whitney you are the greatest! You are like the kids "other sister"!! Me and the girls went together on the bigger rides and Brady and Alex went on the smaller rides. And, Oh my..... My stomach and equalibrium are not what they used to be! After about 15 different roller coaster rides, I was done for. I'm still dizzy. I'm sure just a sign that I am getting old. Anyway, Brady and Alex left about 5:00 for the Utah game. GO UTES! Here are some pics from Lagoon!

















2 comments:
Your blog is seriously the most entertaining. Alex cracks me up some of the things he says. Cute kids!
Your kids are stinkin' cute! My favorite is little Bubba, his faces in pictures are priceless!
Marco
Post a Comment