There is nothing I love more than to hear my kids happy and giggling. Yesterday they were all downstairs and I have no clue what they were doing, but it would be silent for a minute and then you would hear all three of them bust out in loud laughs! I couldn't help but start giggling myself. I sat at the top of the stairs for about 5 minutes just soaking it all in. Laughter really is the best medicine! I love watching Brinley when she is really into a funny show on t.v. When something funny happens, she has the funniest, most contagious laugh. I find myself laughing at things I normally wouldn't just because of her contagious laugh. Thank heavens for these 3 little bundles of happiness and giggles. Marci......thanks for the cute pics from last year! You did such a great job!!! By the way, I love the song I added with this post. It is from one of my all time favorites, "Singing In the Rain"





2 comments:
I love these pictures!!! By the way, McKaylee's exact words about Aunt Diane were "So...when "they" all come back, are they just gonna be sitting on the grass waiting for us to come pick them up?"...then she added, "and will they have their own car?" So sweet!
Post a Comment