Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting Reacquainted...........

Today Hank had some very special visitors. Chance and Shanna got Hank when he was a puppy and loved and cared for him the first 8 months of his life. They stopped by today just to see Hank! He absolutely remembered them right off! It was so cute to see how excited they also were to see him! When I finally talked Brady into getting a dog, once I found Hank, I knew he needed to be part of our family! Chance and Shanna were both going to school full-time and working and felt that Hank wasn't getting all of the attention he needed. I knew that Hank had to have been an amazing dog because of how much they loved him! So I know that giving Hank to another family was not easy at all! I can't even begin to imagine how they felt. But I do know that bringing Hank into our family was the best thing we have ever done. He is truly the greatest! Chance and Shanna, I can't even begin to thank you for making the sacrifice that you did by giving Hank to our family! We love him so much and are so grateful to have also made new friends.

3 comments:

The Escobar Family said...

I knew there was a reason we are so blessed...because sweet, precious, wonderful angels like Bubba are praying for us. Tell him thank you so much, that we really need his prayers, and we love him very much! He is such a blessing!

Ams

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

I set our profile to private so send me your email address and i will send you an invite.
reynoldsfamily@yahoo.com

Sticks and Stones said...

Did you get new furniture???? I am jealous!