
Today on my way to my sister, Jills, I stopped at a traffic light where they were doing road work. There was a Construction worker probably in his 50's who was not only standing in his spot guiding traffic, but dancing and waving his little sign around. I had my window rolled down and he heard my music playing and he told me to turn it up. It was "My Sharona" and he was dancing around that intersection like he owned it!! When the light turned green and he waved us through, he yelled out, "Have a great day!" He absolutely made my day! I can't tell you how many times I have passed those construction workers and thought to myself, " I would hate that job." Well, this cute man today was making the most out of his job. And he truly looked like he loved what he did. Such a small thing to him, but it made my day! I went the exact same way on my way home in hopes that I would see him again, but he was gone. I was actually a little bummed! So Mr. Construction worker........Thanks so much for making my day a happier one!





3 comments:
That is awesome!!! I would have loved to see that. I'm sure he was dancing and loving it just like someone I know... who loves to hamm it up at weddings!!! I love you at weddings. I have one been to one with you is the problem so we need to have a mutual friend get married or else we need to be the wedding crashers or something and go dancing.
Oh Pulsie, I think YOU made HIS day just as much as HE made YOURS!...and you had the PERFECT song on too..."My Sharona"!! HaHa!
That is a really good story and would have made my day too! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment