So I am skipping day 3 because i have to download the pics on my other computer because we forgot our Sim card on day 3 when we went to Universal Studios! So here is Sea World!! We absolutely loved Sea world! They have the most amazing sea creatures there, and the kids loved it. The sharks were a little creepy, I must say! Especially cause they play the Jaws music all through the Shark displays. But our favorite by far was SHAMU!! It is absolutely amazing! And did you know there is not just one Shamu?? Shamu is a stage name for any of the adult Killer whales that are doing the show. Funny. That info came straight from "Cha Cha"! If you are not familiar with "Cha Cha", I am gonna do a post in a bit just for my "Cha Cha!"


Oh the Seals were pretty cute too!
This creature is very possibly the creepiest of all creatures...the EEL, not Bubba. This was him leaving Sea World. He was not a happy camper!

Ok. Seriously creepy!
Ok! This was all seriously so so amazing!
This was Alex chasing the birds....all day!
Anyway,we had a blast and the kids thought it was great. I didn't get pics of the dolphin show cause my battery died, but they were amazing too!*******
**
**
**
So I am adding this to my post too! I think I may have finally figured out a way for me to stay sane through the next two weeks of off track time! (They actually did this themselves while they were being completely crazy off the walls today, so I had to take a picture!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment