Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Do you "Cha Cha"??


I don't know if any of you are familiar with "Cha Cha", but I am doing an entry on them because it is my new favorite thing! So basically what "Cha Cha" is, is a Google Search Engine, but via text. Except you don't get 500 options. They text you one answer. (You can also do it online, but I always text). You can text them ANY question, and they will answer it! I use it for everything! If I need a phone number, or an address of a someone, I just text them their name, city and state and they give me the info! When we were in California, I got numbers and suggestions for all kinds of restaurants! Also, ANY question you can't think of at the moment they can answer. I know it may sound stupid. But I have come to rely on them a ton! One day I was heading downtown for something and couldn't remember how to get to where I was going. I called Brady at work and he was busy so I text Cha Cha and they sent me back the exact directions within a minute! So when Brady called to give me the directions, I said, "That's ok, I used Cha Cha". He told me this he thinks Cha Cha is like a new member of the family. Uh, Yah it is! I LOVE IT SO MUCH... Now if we need anything, my kids always say, " Just text Cha Cha!

So I know you are all wondering how much it is! That is the best part! It is only the charge of the text. So if you have unlimited texting, it is FREE!!!!! You just text your question to "242242" And so so worth it. I told Brady, I'm gonna get a shirt that says, "I 'Cha Cha', do you?" Anyway, you will have to try it! It is awesome! For sure my new best friend!!

8 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

You are the Cha Cha lady! I still haven't used it yet but you may have convinced me. I want to Cha Cha too! I think the name is rather silly but it's catchy and that's a good thing.

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

How about "Got Cha Cha?" :-D I'm going to try it right now, now that I have unlimited texting! I can't wait to "Cha Cha" too! Hmmmm, now what question should I ask....

Shanna said...

So chance is obsessed with cha cha! thats so funny you do it too.

Melissa said...

I'll have to try it on google! I don't have text.....sounds cool! glad u had fun in CA

Brooke said...

Julie, Congrats on the new baby coming! I am so excited for you! WOW 4 kids! with 3 my sanity is already out the door!...Brooke

Royce's said...

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! YOU PUT A COUNTDOWN ON HERE! YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE??!! OH GOOD,ITS ABOUT TIME. I DONT KNOW HOW WERENT JUST YELLING IT OUT TO THE WORLD! IM SO EXCITED I FELT LIKE I HAD TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS! I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!! YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MOMMY AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE ANOTHER LITTLE BRADY BABY RUNNING AROUND HERE!

Anonymous said...

You kill me! I still don't have a baby counter on my blog! I have posted numerous times this week however, you would be proud.I'd love to try cha-cha but one problem, I don't have text! I know my cell phone contract is up so it's time to start looking. Em

Anonymous said...

I just found out about this yesterday! I know...should have looked at your blog sooner...I'm doing well just to be on FB! Laura and Scott both work for ChaCha. I've used it a few times since last night. (I heard you are limited to 20 ?'s in a 30 day time frame though)