Thursday, October 30, 2008

Neighborhood "Trunk or Treat"

I am going on the record right now to say that I DESPISE "Trunk or Treating"! I am not really a big fan of the Holiday anyway, but as if one night of begging for candy isn't enough, we have to throw in another?? Not that it wasn't a lot of fun, but how much candy do our kids need? Then you end up having to get twice as much candy too! I would LOVE if we could just do one or the other! Cause I love the idea of the "Trunk or Treat", just not included with the actual Halloween night of "Trick or Treating." That being said, our ward threw a fun Halloween party last night! They had games and donuts and cider and it was so fun to see everyone dressed up! Even some of the adults!! The kids loved it and it really was a lot of fun!

The Evans and Edwards clan!


Crazy and her 3 kids!


Optimus Prime begging for candy! He LOVED it!!



Alex and his buddy, Bennett!

Ok, Really! Could there be anything cuter than little Ellie dressed up as Cindy Lou Who??



Someone even brought a hurse for the "Trunk or Treat"!!


Alex and his friends, Jackson and Zach!


Josh, you're so pretty!!

Me and the lovely, Gina..(wife of pretty boy above!)


Me and Ellie! I love the totally fake smile! I think she was a little unsure of my crazy glasses!

1 comment:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Holy cow, so I guess that means you are prego. Yeah, that is awesome congrats!!!