Day 2 of Disneyland! We got up early of course! Brinley was up right at 6...again!! Then we just hung around the hotel and headed for Disneyland about 10. We had lots of fun on the rides. It was quite a bit hotter today than yesterday! Brinley was ready to go after about an hour! So after going on a bunch of rides, we hooked up with our good friend, Aimee Kartchner. She is from here and her family lives still lives here so they come down quite a bit. We had lunch then went around together for a while. Brady and her husband, Ryan played basketball a lot, then we actually lived a few houses down from them in Draper several years ago. We went with them to Hawaii and had a blast! We don't get to see them as much as we should! Aimee, let's get our kids together more! The girls LOVE Makenna and Alex has a new best friend, Jake!Then we came home and went swimming. The kids love swimming! Although, who doesn't? Except for you mom! :) Now we are all just sitting her watching H.S Musical (the first one)! Getting ready for the big H.S Musical 3!! CAN'T WAIT!!! Although, this first one is my favorite. I absolutely love Lucas Graybeel who plays Ryan(Sharpay's brother). He is hilarious!
Well, Bubba is out, and the girls are about gone too. Big day tomorrow at Disneyland and also Universal Studios! So 'til tomorrow...................Have a great night!
Alex got to drive on Autopia! He loved it so much!
And here he is once again, Folks!
So I got this picture of Buzz light year because Alex has been dying to get his picture taken with him and both times we have gone, he was heading to lunch, (actually they said he was off to Space command :)
Ok, this one is solely for my friend Jennine! Jennine, check out her pants!!!!! Totally cute blonde sporting major "mom" jeans!!! Brady saw her and then showed her to me and I seriously ran to catch up to her to take a picture. Hey, when you wear Jeans like that out in public, you are gonna have to deal with Paparazzi!
They have this right as you walk in! I love it! Oh, how I wish I could live in Fantasy land!
Yep! Still goin' to town! I'm sure people thought I was dumb taking a picture of my child picking his nose! But oh well!
Me and Brin on one of the rides together!
This was the awesome Star Wars show! Alex loved it! And sad to say, he had no clue who they were. We have never been into Star Wars, but will have to go get it so he can watch it! 

I don't know that I have ever seen so many beautiful blue eyes in a picture!
Makenna and McKaylee!
Me and Aimee! Aimee you look awesome! I'm looking quite BLECH! I should've just taken one of you!!
Crew!!
And this is baby Nolan!! Is he not adorable??
Sorry, Aim! I couldn't resist! AGH!! He is so so so cute!
Swimming with dad!
McKaylee had me take this picture about 10 times to make sure it was "just perfect!"
Ah! Thank heavens for hot tubs!
Oh my! Should I be worried? I think we may have a future pole dancer in the family!


Have a great week! Sorry you have to scroll down a bit to leave a comment cause I can't figure out how to fix the huge gap!!





6 comments:
Hey thanks for the pic of the mom pants! Love it! The song you have playing on here is so completely obnoxious!! Looks like you guys are having a blast! So is Hanky poo, I really honestly might have a hard time giving him back. Rory actually yelled at me last night! He really is having so much fun playing with all the dogs and running around town in the car with us. You guys might have to do partial custody??
Hey Julie, did Ryan serve his mission in Canada with Shandon Cole and Jason Vick? I think I use to hang out with him and Shan after their missions.
I'm still sooooo jealous of you. Glad your posting pictures. It looks so much fun.
Looks like FUN!! Glad you're having a great time. That pole dancing comment was too funny...watch out!
When you get back, can you show me how to make the text go along with the picture? You do such a great job on your blog!!
I have still never been to Disneyland, on day hopefully, looks like y'all had a blast!
It looks like you had an awesome trip. Don't you love Disneyland! There is just something about that place. I wish that Ethan could have seen Buzz! We missed him, was he at California Adventure or Disneyland?
I am feeling like the ONLY family in the valley that did not hit disney this October.It is our favorite time to go, so I am a little sad we didn't make it this year. For sure next. Looks like you had a great (& busy) trip! You did a ton! I bet your kids LOVED every minute of it! Glad to see YOU in a picture on here! Way to go girly!
Post a Comment