Poor Hanky poo just wanted to snuggle up in the blankets and the kids kept getting frustrated with him! He is a bit wussy when he is cold!
The girls absolutely love doing the little "Hand" games like "Miss Mary Mac..Mac..Mac"! They were seeing who could do it the fasted and it was hilarious because Alex just wants to be a part of it all, even though he has no clue what he is doing!
So Alex had his last soccer game last week. Wow! Soccer went by really fast. But it is a good thing because it was starting to get FREEZING at those games!! He had so much fun playing soccer and loves all of the cute little neighbor friends he played with on his team! He also made his second goal of the season! He was so excited!!!! Then shortly after that, he and one of his teammates, bonked heads and he got quite a nice little Black eye! It was Bennett Norris that he collided with and I am still convinced his dad had something to do with it! He just wants to get me back for Bennett's GINORMOUS goose egg he got while he was at our house. Not even sure if goose egg is the right word. More like Tennis ball! ....Really, he and Bennett are good friends! Just teasing ya Troy~ Thanks to his coach, Scott for all his hard work..and yes, Scott! You have made it into Alex's prayers! He idolizes you! Great season! GO ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
Alex and his little Buddy, Jeff!





3 comments:
Great idea with the blankets! Did you make me some? I need them, Im freezing!! I havent gotten out of my sweats all week! And I cant wait to cuddle up with hank! Oh! And you better tell me next year when soccer sign ups are!
What a great idea! Your kids are so dang cute. We're gonna have to come visit again so i can meet them. Way to go Edwards family, being so obedient and doing your FHE.
Alex is so cute I can hardly stand it!!! And I love the pic of Hank trying to get in on the action too! What a great FHE idea. Makenna would love to do that!
Post a Comment