Today the girls had their Halloween parties in their classes since they are on D track and are now off track. I'm so excited they are off track!! YIPEE!!! .......Did you buy it? So I really do love having them off track. I love sleeping in, no homework, and just spending more time with them! It just seems like they bicker-bicker-bicker all day long when they are home all day together! I will cross my fingers and hope that there will be nothing but "Love at Home" this time around! So their parties were fun! They both have great teachers and lots of friends in their classes. It was a great day!

McKaylee and Alex in her portable! 
Sharpay from H.S. Musical and Hannah Montana gettin fresh with the scarecrow!

McKaylee and her teacher, Mrs. Ting.
McKaylee and her good friend, Hannah

A game of Halloween Twister!

Alex..aka..Optimus Prime!!!

Alex calling the Twister game. I love the little girl's expression in the back.

Brinley and friends!

Optimus Prime and Hannah Montana after a long day of play at school!! The wig is pretty much done!!
4 comments:
Your kids are too fun! I love talking with Brin, she is so outgoing! We will just have to keep them busy, lets do some sleepovers again!! It will be fun, THINK POSOTIVE!!
I tag you! Its the "husband tag" go to my blog for the questions!
Your kids are just so stinkin' cute! Love the costumes!
I'm so glad you took all these pictures!! We'll have to take one of McKaylee and Charly together because Charly is a little HS Musical Cheerleader!
Post a Comment