I do love seeing all of the cute little kids in their costumes though! Here are a few pics from the night!
But first, a small act of kindness that made my day, my week, heck, my month!!!!! I was sitting in my house, on the same chair I had been sitting on all afternoon doing my work. I was dreading trying to think of something to fix for dinner so I just kept putting it off. I have been feeling a little pregy blah today! Then the doorbell rang!

It was a cute friend from the ward ,who I have not had the chance of getting to know very well, holding a pumpkin pizza from Papa Murphy's. I seriously almost started crying. It had been a day and I have had raging hormones anyway so I didn't want to scare her away by throwing my arms around her and sobbing! She had just picked up a few extra pizza's and decided to drop one off to us. Something, I'm sure that was so small to her but so huge to me!
Shannon and the rest of the Hickman family....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You will never know how much such a small thing meant to an almost completely insane mom! It made me think I need to do more "Small acts of kindness"!

Oh, poor Hanky poo! He is such a good sport!

Brinley...aka, Hannah Montana with half platinum crazy wig and half mousy brown hair!! 

Our neighbors did a full on haunted house, or "hunted house" as Alex would say, in their garage! It was awesome! And when I went through earlier there was even a special treat from Their Great Dane, Jazmine right in the middle of it all...Ew! Poooey! I hope they got rid of it before all the trick or treaters went through..or they would be getting quite the treat!










7 comments:
Cute pics. It was so fun to see you guys at Disneyland. I posted some pics with you guys in it. ryan just told me your good news on our way home yesterday. Hurray! Did I miss the post about it or did you just slip in the lilliy pie countdown?
Julie-
I just noticed your comment on Aimee's blog and clicked on your name to see yours! Your kids and pooch looked so cute for Halloween! Congrats on the pregnancy too!
-Taryn :)
Julie, how cute is your little neighborhood. I love hanks costume. thats hilarious! and congratulations on the new pregnancy. i'm so excited for you guys!
Julie, how cute is your little neighborhood. I love hanks costume. thats hilarious! and congratulations on the new pregnancy. i'm so excited for you guys!
Julie, it's Carrie. I didn't know you're pregnant. Congrats! That's so exciting. I just saw your blog linked from Ruthann's. Cute pictures. Here's my blog if you're interested. I just started it so it still needs some work.
Trentandcarriewagstaff.blogspot.com
Whoa, I just saw the countdown on your blog. Congratulations!!! That's exciting!
Don't you love the Hickman's??? I DO!!!
Your kids are adorable, I love the picture in the front of the temple!!
Congrats on the pregnancy, BTW!
Post a Comment