"What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about? ".......................I have this saying right above my stove so I see it several times a day! Today, with all of the election hub-bub that has been going on along with other added stresses of each and every day, it stuck out to me a little more...and made me smile!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I bet that is true. It's all about the hokey pokey. I love that tootsie rolls are healthy now. For so long I have wanted that to be true and now that Grandma Sue said it was, I believe her. YEAH for tootsie rolls!
Love it! What a day this will be.
I guess I was behind on reading your blog! Your kids looked so cute on Halloween! To answer your question about Lincoln....yes he's SO afraid of the bath (all the sudden) so thanks for the tips! "feeling a bit pregy" hmmm you STILL never answered me. How far along? That is SO nice that someone randomly dropped off dinner! I would give my left boob, no actually I would give them both away for that! ;) I'm glad it made your night!
Totally agree with your thought for the day! Enough with everyone being so serious, let's all meet outside and do the hokey pokey!
Hi Julie,
I have no other way to write back to you than leave a comment on your blog. Thanks for the response. I mean no disrespect to your father or any other General Authority. When I served my mission Elder Scott told us that when he spoke to us, he was not speaking to the whole church and that if we quote him, it is important to say in what context his words were given. I'm not saying that he was not teaching us true doctrine (just like a speaker at BYU could be teaching true doctrine), but rather that what he told our group of missionaries was not intended as a message to the entire church. Does that make sense what I mean? OK, I think I'm through with blog comments for awhile...
Who is your dad?
Post a Comment