Thursday, November 6, 2008

My little helpers.....

This morning we were all up early..mostly thanks to Brinley who is quite the early bird! McKaylee went to Piano lessons at 7:30 and I started cleaning up the kitchen. As I was picking up, Brinley came out and said, "Mom, go lay down, me and Bubba will clean! I know you don't feel good so we are going to clean!" Next thing I knew they were sneaking around telling me not to look...Then I heard, "WE'RE READY!" So they took me around to show me what they had done. They had made their beds by themselves and Bubba was SO proud of himself! Here was his masterpiece! I love it!

Then they had also wiped down their bathroom with Clorox wipes. I wish i could have gotten a picture of the mirror. It was pretty foggy..not sure what they used on the mirror, then there were several cute little hand prints from holding themselves up..So CUTE!

After they were done, Brinley came to me and said, "See? We told you that we would be good helpers if you got sick when you were pregnant! So now we can tell dad we can have lots more babies!".....Brady, don't pass out!

I love my little helpers so much!

4 comments:

bella utahan said...

Hi Julie, Rory's sister here. I love this last post, made me laugh! What great kids you have! Sounds like they really want another sibling!

Lindsey F. said...

What sweet kiddos! They must have an awesome mom that teaches them to be so sweet!

Shanna said...

thats so cute julie! what amazing kids.

Get Hooked said...

That is so sweet. Congrats! I'm so happy for you and your family. Siblings are the best!

I love having many siblings. I've always said I would have many kids so my kids could have the same experience I have... But now that I know what it is like to be a mom, I'm not sure I can do it for them. So glad you have help.