Friday, November 7, 2008

The big win and Wheeler farm!

So we went to the Utah game last night and it was amazing! Wow! What a game! It was nothing short of SPECTACULAR! ....(Marci, that one is for you!) You should have seen the place the last 2 minutes! I thought the place was going to blow up!! What a great game! And wow! I have a die hard Ute fan! Brady is Utah all the way! He was going crazy! Everybody wore black...they called it a "blackout" because the Utes were debuting their new black uniforms! It looked pretty cool!We had so much fun! We took our good friends, Sam and Marci and had a blast!

Then today we went with my sister, Kristin and her cute little Charly to lunch and Wheeler farm for Kristin's birthday! We had so much fun! I don't know when I have seen a cuter little person than Charly! She is so funny! I just can't get enough of her! The kids loved it! It was perfect weather and a great time for everybody! Kristin, hope you had a great day! I love you!!

Kristin had just realized Charly had a majorly stinky diaper! Ewwww!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say Julie is enjoy the Ute glory because it's going to end on the 22nd!