Saturday, October 4, 2008
Tonight We had our end of the summer Cul-de-sac barbecue!! But it was pouring rain, so our friends Kelly and Julie let us all bombard their home! It was so fun! We love our circle so much! We really do have the greatest neighbors ever!!! Kelly and Julie, thanks again! Here are some pictures from tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I wanna live in your circle, that looks so fun! You do have a really nice neighborhood. Chance and i were laughing about how when we visited, dogs were just running around in your house like neighborhood kids do. It was so cute and so friendly. Fun stuff!
ya I'm pretty sure I need to move! My street is BORING!!! my life here is BORING!!
I've always said that if I were to move and still be in this neighbor hood I'd choose a house in your circle. Every time I'm up that way, ther is always someone out. My girls would love it!
Post a Comment