Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dancing with the Stars...

So I know I always talk about how much I love all of the Dancing shows that are on tv. Dancing with the stars is for sure one of my favorites! Tonight they had 2 of my favorite professional dancers to a dance together. Derek and Julianne Hough! They are brother and sister and are amazing! She is incredible. She had emergency surgery to remove her appendix last week and she is already dancing like this. Crazy!
I love this show!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm just waiting to hear what the doctor said! I love you, but that show........well....

Unknown said...

That kills me. I couldn't ever dance like that - but after surgery. She is awesome.

Aimee said...

they are awesome dancers. I decided not to watch this season because Ryan gives me so much crap about the shows I watch. I couln't take it anymore. I am sitting here cracking up about what Bubba said "I'm tellin Dad." that is a classic!!!!