Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
We had the opportunity of spending Thanksgiving in St. George this year. Brady's parents bought a condo there a few months ago so we all headed down there for Thanksgiving! We had a great time! It was a little smooshy in the condo, but we made it work and it was fun to spend time with everyone....even in close quarters! We had so much fun just talking, watching football, playing cards....mostly indoor stuff since it was pretty rainy! Thanks everyone for a great weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You are seriously on the ball! Pictures of Thanksgiving already?! Way to go! Looks like you had lots of fun. Your kids are SO cute! Oh, and reading your last post, I just realized you are pregnant! OK, maybe I knew that before, but forgot. I do have serious memory loss from time to time! A by-product of kids, I guess. Anyway, Congratulations! When is the baby due? Do you know what you are having?
I'm glad to had such a great time! Nothing like one day a year to eat whatever you want! I guess it's not too much fun when you're in the icky 1st trimester stage though!!
Post a Comment