
Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I was sitting here tonight thinking about all of the blessings I have in my life! I thought I would just take a sec to write some of them down...so bear with me!! :)
1. I am so so so thankful for my AMAZING family! Brady, I love you so much! You are so good to me and truly treat me like royalty...probably even better! McKaylee, I love you and love that you are such a big help to me! You are always looking for ways to help and are so good to help take care of your brother and sister! Brinley, I love your spunky, and witty personality. You remind me so much of myself when I was your age! You are always so happy and making others laugh! Alex, my baby...not for long! I love that you are always wanting to hug me and snuggle with me! And always telling me how much you love me and how "nice" I am! That makes me so happy!
2. I'm so thankful for so many wonderful friends. Whether they be girlfriends from H.S, friends from work, church or neighbors... I love you all! I would be lost without my friends!
3. I'm thankful for such loving and caring parents who put up with so much from me in my teenage years! They are both my idols! I am who I am today because of them loving me the way they did....and still do!
4. I'm thankful for HANK! Oh, my heck! I love him so much! He is really and truly the greatest little dog ever! He has added so much more love to our family this past year! And thanks to Chance and Shanna for trusting us with him!!
5. I am thankful for ZOFRAN....If you don't know what this is, it is a miracle nausea medication! I would be so much worse off if I wasn't taking it right now!
6. I'm thankful for Singing and having the opportunity to sing and share our love of music with others!
7. I'm thankful for Brady's family who is my family now and who I have grown to love so much!
8. I'm thankful for sobriety!!
9. I'm thankful for "Cha Cha"....I would be lost without you!!
10. I'm thankful for the gospel!
11. I'm thankful for 2 adorable Grandmas that are still pretty healthy and happy!
12. I'm thankful for the the times when all 3 of my kids fight over sitting on my lap!
13. I'm thankful for Tivo!!!
14. I'm thankful for baths.....long, long hot ones!! ...not as hot now that I am pregnant though!
15. I'm thankful for my house, food, clothes, shoes, and all the other small things that many people this time of year do not have..
16. I'm thankful for Popsicles...only red right now! The others don't sit well being pregnant!
17. I am thankful for my cute little friend, Maria, who brings her 4 lady friends to come and help me out with my house! I LOVE YOU MARIA!! YOU ARE A MIRACLE WORKER!
18. I'm thankful I am right smack dab in the middle of 5 girls. I didn't use too though! I am so lucky to have such amazing sisters!
19. I am thankful for Christmas time!! It is by far, my favorite time of year! I love everything about it!
20. Most of all, I am thankful for all of you!!!!!
I hope you all have the greatest Thanksgiving EVER!!





6 comments:
Lots of good blessings. We are all so blessed.
Amen on Maria!!!! I am so wishing I would have had her come this week as an extra week just so I could get my house ready for my parents to come. And Zofran is the best!
lfpintJulie, I loved your list. It's so fun to peek into your life and cute kiddos. When is your due date? I'm so happy for you two. We are about 5 weeks away from having our twin boys. YIKES!!
Okay, I'm not sure what happened to my comment but it added so letter at the beginning. Sorry
I hear ya on the zofran! Miracle drug! though with this babe, it didn't work! with Lincoln, it saved my life! Let me know if you need anything!
I am thankful for your amazing family too! That Christmas picture of the kids is SO amazing! If there is anything to be thankful for, it is for those beautiful smiles on those gorgeous kids!
Post a Comment