Every year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, all the girls in my family go to Quilted Bear for a fun day of shopping and lunch! It has become one of my very favorite traditions! My dad gives us all some spending money and it is so fun to see what everyone else gets too! Then after we are done, we always have lunch in their little cafe. It is so good! I am sure they always roll their eyes each year when we show up because there are so many of us...and we aren't the quietest bunch! It was great to have my Grandma there too! She has been able to come the last few years and it is so fun having her there! We also got some great news that my baby sister Kristin is expecting with her 2nd! YAY! She will actually be due just a few weeks after me. That will be so fun! Except she is pretty puky too! Hopefully it will be short lived for her!
Anyway, we had another fun, fun time at Quilted Bear! Thanks mom and dad!

The whole gang!

All of the Cousins!
Seneca and Grandma
Brinley and Charly taking a break!
2 comments:
WOW, that is a cool PRIZE, I like it!
That sounds like so much fun I wish I had sisters. That makes me want lots of daughters or in my case at least hope that I adore my daughters in law. I do love the quilted bear but haven't been there forever.
Post a Comment