Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My 5 AMAZING caretakers!!.........Goodbye Sweet Lola!

I have the greatest little family ever! Last night I got hit with one of my stupid migraines! And yes, this picture is EXACTLY what I feel like when I get one! It came on so fast and was soooo horrible! As soon as it got to it's worst point, McKaylee came right up to me and said, "Mom, you go lay down, and I will make dinner!" After I refused a few times, then Brinley came up to me and said, "Mom....go right now! Go lay down! We promise we won't fight! Just go lay down!" So I did. I went in my room to lay down on my bed and then little Hank came hopping up on the bed and nuzzled up right next to me....I swear he totally knows when I am not feeling great! Then a few minutes later, Alex came running in and hopped up on the bed and said, "Mom, I'm gonna take care of you while you are in here with your 'migwaine' ". Then he proceeded to sing every song he knew...including "I Think I'm Paranoid" (Off of Rock Band) And he sang it with so much vigor and VOLUME! I thought my head might explode right there but I couldn't stop him, it was just too dang cute!

Then, after being serenaded to for about 20 minutes, Brady walked in! He came in and then took over EVERYTHING!!! He shut the door and I was out the rest of the night! He is so amazing! They all are! Thanks to my sweet little family for taking such good care of me and my achy..breaky HEAD!!
*********************************************
Then this morning, my neighbor called me with the news that her little Yorkie, Lola had died during the night. Lola gave birth to two beautiful little puppies, Louie and Lilly yesterday afternoon. She had a very rough labor and ended up having a c-section! She passed away early this morning. They have since found a sweet surrogate mother to help nurse and care for the puppies for a few weeks.( A poodle who had puppies 6 weeks ago).. Sienna is such a sweet little mother to take care of these puppies! I know they are so grateful to her owner for sharing Sienna with them!

Lola and Hank on her first day with her family!

Lola's puppies, Louie and Lilly

Lola with her puppies....

WE WILL MISS YOU, LOLA!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Jules,
I'm so sorry you get migranes...oh, that just stinks. Your family is so cute! I'm so glad they take such good care of you. And that is just sad about cute Lola. Her puppies are adorable though. Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog. You are wonderful!
Love,
Li'l Ann(oh, did that bring back memories)

Emily said...

OK, I had to laugh at that picture! But migraines...awful! I am so sorry you get them. I can't even imagine. What a great family you have. I love it when the kids try to take care of mom. They must really love you!

Melissa said...

your kids are so cute! sounds like maybe u should go back on tampons ;) whatever it's called. we missed u monday!

Julie said...

topamax?? wish i could...can't while I'm prego!

Buffy Clark said...

That is so cute.....it is good for our husnands and kids to step in and redeem themselves every now and again.
When you cant take medication cause of the pregnancy, your fam is definitely the next best thing to make you better!

Kelli said...

That is so sad about the mommy dog!! I didn't know dogs could have c-sections!

Glad your family was there to take care of you and your headache!

Aimee said...

Oh, I knew I would cry over the dog. :( What kind of puppies were those? They don't look like they belong to Lola. So sad. I hope you get feeling better with those darn migranes!

Carrie Wagstaff said...

I'm so sorry you get migraines!! There's nothing worse. But how cute are your kids to take care of you?!! I can't wait until Luke and Whitney are old enough to make dinner! (or at least offer to!)
That's so sad about Lola. :(