So both of my sisters have posted this on their blogs and it is seriously the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time! For those of you not familiar with JAZZERCIZE, you are really missing out! I have vivid memories of following my mom around the house when I was about 5 years old, with my 2 older sisters and doing full-on JAZZERCIZE with her! Now, I have never actually attended a JAZZERCIZE class..............and yes, they still have them!! But I hear it has revolutionized quite a bit! Hmmmmmmm....we'll see. I have a hard time believing it is any different than the crazy dancing, tights and leg warmer "kookiness" it was 25 years ago. :)
I LOVE incorporating dance into aerobics!! Hip-hop is my absolute favorite class to go to! But after watching this, I dunno....maybe we need to bring the old fashion JAZZERCIZE back!
Judi Sheppard Misset (in the middle) first hit the floor in 1982 with her boogie-jammin' moves! This is truly hilarious! You will hate my guts though, because you will have this lady in your head the rest of the day!!..."Oom chicka oom chick oom chicka oom!" Enjoy!! ...and Move Your Boogie Body, Girls!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
That is hilarious. It's hard to imagine actually doing that and thinking it was worth it. And the outfits. Wow! Hooray for change.
WOW! that wasn't really that bad. NOT...that was quite the work out. it kinda reminded me of satuarday night live. Thank you for that Julie! it made my day.
I seriously watch this a few times a day cause it is so hilarious!!! And it gets funnier every time I watch it! I love how the 2 girls on the side FREEZE while the nutjob in the middle keeps going...............ahhhhh....so funny!
I have decided that since we have so many "prego's" in our neighborhood, I am gonna host JAZZERCIZE at my house every day! But we will only be doing THESE routines from the 80's!!
So bring your tights and leg warmers ladies!! LET'S JAZZERCIZE!!!!!!!!!!
The dino show is at the energy solutions arena, but I don't know for how much longer. I think today may have been the last day. :( It was awesome!
i cant decide what is funnier, how serious she is, you would think it is a joke, or how excited she is. she says if you havent found it yet you never will, then she takes it back and says, oh you will find it. i hope i do, those are the craziest moves i have seen, i love how the other 2 freeze, oh my heck.
Oh that was AWESOME! I love it! She goes "the bigger the circle, the slimmer the waist!" You totally just made my day!
Post a Comment