Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's a.............GIRL!!!!

Yes, we are adding more estrogen to our already crazy home!! We are having another girl!! I am so excited! They have sooo much cute stuff for girls now, that they didn't have 8 years ago!! Alex came with me to my Dr. appointment today and after the Dr. walked out of the room I told Alex we were having a girl and he said, "Ahhh, CWAP! So can we name it a boy name so it will be a boy??" Then after I explained to him that it doesn't really work that way, he said, " Well, is baby Kenyon a boy?" So I said, "Yes". Then he said, "Tyson and Tanner are mean! They got a brother and I didn't!!!"....(They are his little neighbor friends!) He feels better about the news tonight! The girls were ECSTATIC!! We are so excited! We are still debating on names......so we'll see!!

18 comments:

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

YAAAAY!!! I'm so EXCITED for you guys...she will be the cutest little girl! I am shocked at how many of us are having GIRLS! The neighborhood will be full of little drama mamas.. hahaha. I LOVE IT!

We didn't do Bachelor night Monday cos it was a holiday..I'm so glad you agree with me about the annoying dental hygenist! Why is that show so addicting?? JEEZ.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

That is so exciting, you make beautiful girls, I can't wait to see this one! I thought you had a girl name picked out already? Anyway, congrats, that is awesome!

Emily said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! I love little girls...and their CUTE clothes!

These Are The Days said...

Congrats Julie! Your new blog pics are so cute. I'm happy for you, you're right, girl clothes are cuter than ever. You'll love it. I had to adopt to get my girl and it's better than I would have ever imagined...I do love my little guys though. :) Good luck with the baby.

Kelli said...

CONGRATS!!!! Girls are way more fun to shop for and dress up, that is for sure!

And your comments on my blog crack me up every time! Thanks for making me smile! When that girls comes along you can come run with me any time!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Oh yay! A girl! How fun! I'm so excited for you. Alex is so sweet- I guess that just means that you've gotta keep adding onto your family until you can get Alex his little brother!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Yahooooo! How fun will it be to have two in the family that are exactly the same age!!

Kara said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations. I love girls!! Your girls are beautiful. It will be fun to see who this one will look like. I can't believe how your girls do not look alike. Have fun shopping!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

I can't believe you found out it was a girl so early! Poor Alex, Makenna is still asking for a sister, even though she know's we are done. Alex will just have to come play with my 3 boys!

Buffy Clark said...

Congratulations Julie.....that is so awesome to have another girl. I would love to have 3 girls...your are very lucky! Good luck with the name game

Andrea said...

Jules,
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure she will be such a cutie just like your other girls. I'm so happy for you!
Love ya!

Shanna said...

thats so cool julie! CONGRATS! you'll have to post the names your thinkin of...thats my favorite part!

Lindsey F. said...

Congrats! I've been checking your blog often to see if you knew yet. You guys have beautiful girls, and Alex will be an awesome big bro to a little girl. My friend Nikki was here this weekend and said she was in and saw Brady the other day. We're coming up in a few months...we'll have to get together.

Fritzsche's said...

Congrats!!! That is so stinking cute what Alex said. That kid cracks me up. I love it! I kind of thought it was going to be another girl. I guess your dreams were right. I'm just waiting for my dream to come.

Susannah said...

Yipee!!! Congrats!!!

Holly said...

Julie, congrats!! That's exciting news!!I I come from a family of three girls and one boy and I swear my brother is such a sensitive husband and father because he had nothing but sisters. It's just a theory! A little girl will be so much fun!!

Cami said...

Congratulations! She will be darling. Lets get together soon.