








After coming home from the cabin, we went to Alex's BMX race. He did great! He LOVES it so much! He is still getting use to just riding the track! It is so fun to see how excited he gets! And he had lots of family there to cheer him on!


Alex and his friend, Jameson! He worships Jameson! He loves him!

Whitney, Derek and Taylor

Grandma and Alex

Alex and Brady with Grandpa and Grandma Edwards..


Aunt Kimbo and Aunt Jillsy





5 comments:
What? I thought we were 2 of your favorite people!!! JK. Looks like so much fun! I just read your post about your dream with your grandpa. What a tear jerker!!! What a precious dream! Love ya!
First of all, you first must be fantastic because they obviously cheer for the right color (BLUE)! Second I'm voting for Olivia because she is just suppose to be a Livy!
Looks like tons of fun! I still can't believe little Alex is a BMX racer!
Looks like so much fun! Um, I still haven't seen you in the hat yet ;).
That looks like so much fun! I love BMX racing, we will have to come watch him, my kids would love it!
And that cabin is beautiful! How fun. Can I be their friend, too?
Post a Comment