We had our Feb. Birthdays last week for Mom and Charly! It was so fun! One thing that my mom asks for every year for her birthday is a memory of her, our family...etc. Then she puts them all in a binder so she will have them forever! It is so fun to read everyones memories! It was great to be "All together again". It seems like forever since we have all been together! And the reason I put quotations around the "All together again" is because that is our little family song....followed by our family cheer! YEP! We have a family cheer! Here is our ritual every time we are "All together again".......(Song)
"We're all together again, we're here, we're here.
We're all together again, we're here, we're here.
But who knows when we'll be all together again.
Singin' All together again....We're here...WE'RE HERE!!!!"
(And here is the famous Dahlquist family cheer written by my Grandma D!)
Ticky Ticky toe toe no so rombo er bay bishkay ishmo pom pom....
We are the Dahlquist family! We're as happy as we can be!
When you hear this incredible cheer,
You will know the Dahlquist family is near!
Hipta minnika hannika socks da boom dee ala YOOHOO!!!!!
****************************************************************
I can almost picture what each of your facial expressions are after reading that....What the????
We have done that cheer ever since I can remember! :) You should have seen Brady's face the first time we ever did it for him! He just sat there not really knowing what to do!! But now, he fully participates! I bet most people would pay money to see Brady yelping that baby out with his LOW, monotone voice!! :)
We have done that cheer ever since I can remember! :) You should have seen Brady's face the first time we ever did it for him! He just sat there not really knowing what to do!! But now, he fully participates! I bet most people would pay money to see Brady yelping that baby out with his LOW, monotone voice!! :)
Ahhhh.....I love my family!
Happy Birthday Mom and Charly! Mom and Dad, thanks for making our family the fun,
happy family that we are!
I think Heather and I had a mouth full of hair after this shot! 
Here is the Dahlquist face! Notice my Mom is the only one who can't do it! We inherited it from our Dad! :)





2 comments:
You're right about seeing Brady do the cheer. I bet Steve would pay a good 50 bucks for a good line of the cheer!
you guys are hilarious! What a fun family - do they still keep the Chrismas lights running year round? I remember you were so embarassed in HS when we'd drop you off -in the middle of summer- and they were on.
Post a Comment